28/01/2012

Tennis freaks Friday night


Yesterday I worked until 8pm when my boyfriend came and picked me up outside my office and took me to a birthday dinner with some of his friends. Arriving at the dinner I realised that everyone there had one thing in common, a genuine interest in tennis. They were all either tennis instructors, people taking tennis courses or parents to kids taking tennis lessons. Me, not even knowing how to hit the ball with a tennis racquet felt like a real outsider but I had a good time any way enjoying a buffet dinner, champagne and good live music. 

Now I am watching a man from fastweb working hard to get fastweb broadbad and the land line telephone working in our house. Lets hope he will make it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...