15/01/2012

Carosello shopping centre


In winter time I love shopping centers, in the summer I hate them. I find them a bit sad, a place for families to go if they don't have anything better to do.... However, in the the winter it is great. You tale the car there and can walk around only inside to get everything you need (if it is a good shopping centre).

Today we've been to Carosello in norh Milan. It was the first time I went there but now it is my favourite one as it god everything I needed. Apple store, H&M, Zara, Holister, Intimissimi and a very big carrefour super market with great prices.

I bough myself a sweather from Holister, some basics from H&M, training clothes from Adidas and did my weekly food shopping from carrefour that Torri delivered home to my door :) I also choose the MAC I wanna buy...!

Now I wait for my sweet Danii to arrive for a cosy girl night.

xoxo

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...