24/01/2012

Had enough of the winter...

La Spezia September 2011

January is slowly moving towards it's end... too slow though. January together with November are the two months I hate most, they are both long, dark, cold and often full of bad news and that is exactly what both November and this January are bringing me.... The list of bad news don't seems to have an end...

Today my colleague and I looked back at some summer pics to keep the mood up. Lovely photos from the sea side with clear blue water and a hot sun. Here in Italy the spring should only be just little bit more than one month away so I am doing what I can to keep the mood up even if some days feels harder than others...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Skickar en kram till dig vännen. Vintern är än länge och tråkigare här uppe i Stockholm och våren är nog minst 3 månader bort så tänk positivt, lyssna på lite mysig Italienk musik och drick en god Italiensk kaffe:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...