17/01/2012

Monday - Yabba Dabba Duh

I am a girl that normally don't like routines. I am not sure why but I guess it bores me out. But now I found a good way to start of my weeks, a routine of my Mondays...

I work. I go to the gym - I normally do two hours, one hour of body pumping and one hour of dancing. I get home. I eat a dinner that almost always contains of tuna mixed of other things. I always wash my hair on Mondays and every second week I make a hair pack. Afterwards I relax in front of a movie, or an episode of Gossip girl or I go straight to bed to read a good book. I feel this is a good start of my week and with a good start I hope to go on with a even better week :)

Yesterday I  saw the movie "Ti presento un amico" with one of my favourite actors Raoul Bova. Just another Italian movie talking about infidelity... But it was entertaining and relaxing. And Mr Bova was great as always.


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Tack! :) Stannar bara tills på söndag så det är fullt upp! Haha.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...