22/01/2012

Arabic night


Saturday night and we wanted to do something different so my boyfriend and I booked a table at a popular Arabic restaurant where they have a "dinner and show" offer in these days.

We went, ate the food, it was ok but nothing special and not enough for hungry wolves like me. After the dinner a little balerina came and did a good belly dance show which was quite nice as well. BUT, I didn't enjoy the evening at all and the reason was some of the men in the place, not the dinner guests as they were all normal couples like me and my boyfriend. I mean men that was sitting in the place drinking, smoking water pipes and staring at all women like we were some kind of objects and later on also touching the poor belly dancer. I really would like to be open to all different kind of cultures and religions but their way there men are looking and treating women is something I absolutely can't accept and it kind of destroyed the whole sense of the evening.

The dinner was interesting and the dance show was very beautiful so the whole experience was ok but I won't do it again.



Xoxo
Sent from my Blackberry*

1 comment:

  1. Feministbruden är tillbaka.... mohaahaa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...