07/01/2012

6th January






Today I have been off work. It was close that I had to work today as well but I manage to finish almost everything yesterday so today I took the day off just to relax and I really needed it. I forgot to put the alarm and I slept until 13.30 (11 hours), something I don't remember myself doing since many years and I guess it shows how tired I was after all the hard work these last two weeks.

In the afternoon I went out for a quick trip into the centre to see the sales and to buy one pair of winter boots and one pair of high heels, both in great leather and in my size (super tiny and hard to find) for half price so I was happy.

Tonight I cooked dinner at home for my sweet friend Daniela and instead of going out after dinner like planned we stayed at home, drinking wine and just talking. Very nice evening!

Good night!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. danigorgeous10/01/2012, 16:48

    meravigliosa serata!!!! oggi sarà uguale...... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...