26/01/2012

Antonello Venditti live in Rome!


The 8th and 9th of March my big idol Antonello Venditti will start his 2012 tour with two concerts in his home town Rome. He will also come up to Milan in the end of March but I didn't doubt a second, I just had to go down to Rome to see him there.

So now I have booked the tickets, I will spend the weekend in Rome with family and friends and the 9th I am off to the 'Palasport' with Stefania to see the big man. I just can't wait! :)

~ Antonello Venditti - Che c'è ~

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Jättemysig låt! Jag blir nästan sugen att åka ner till Rom och se hans konsert jag med. Vad kostar biljetterna och vet du om de fortfarande finns kvar?
    Kram
    Ps. Glöm inte bort att tipsa mig om någon bra eyeliner-penna snälla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja visst är det sött! Ni kanske har det på La Rina? Annars får du skynda till MBMJ butiken! (Inte alls avundsjuk att du har både centret och butiken i din stad haha) Marc By Marc Jacobs smycken brukar ju vara ganska så prisvärda :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah nice! Jag foljer din blogg iaf jatte intressant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maliin, det finns ett fåtal biljetter kvar för konserterna i Rom men samtliga på dåliga platser. Hojta till om du bestämmer dig för att komma! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...