08/01/2012

Sunday Pilates and Sushi


I love lazy days and nowadays with my new job that allows me having all weekends off I got lots of lazy days. I stay in bed until lunch time just reading or sleeping. I have brunch. I might go to the gym or out for a walk and then normally I plan something for the evening.

Today I stayed home doing home duties until after my lunch and then I went out in the lovely spring liked weather for a walk and then continued to the gym for one hour pilates. It was my first day at the gym after my three weeks of gym holiday (Sweden trip, a cold and hard work) so I thought a lazy pilates class would be perfect. Unfortunately it was harder than a normal aerobics class and I left feeling like a snake without bones or muscles.

After a little rest at home I got out again for a big sushi dinner with Fabrii.

A good Sunday!

Good night!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ojoj ja men då måste du ju ta dig tillbaka snart! Supermysigt och så annorlunda :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...