25/01/2012

InterNations Milano Aperitivo at Cost


Internations is a online social network that I would describe like a mix of facebook and linked in. It's idea is be a meeting point for international professional people all over the world who wants to get to know other international people. The website communicates job offers, apartments, city guides and other topics that people can create in their forums. They also once a while organize social events like the one I went to yesterday.

An aperitif at the lovely bar Cost with free drinks and food and a great opportunity to meet new people. I love the idea! I went there with Merve and after a while also Matteo, Fabrii and four of my colleagues joined us. We talked with people from all the world and time just rushed away. I had lots of fun but unfortunately I had to get home in time to be able to get up early this morning.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...