05/01/2012

China town in Milan

For those who didn't know it, it is not only London and NY that got a China town. We got one here in Milan as well and I even if I almost never pass it I like it a lot.

It is a little area in cental Milan with 4-5 streets full of chineese shops, supermarkets and restaurants. And everything is very cheap.

Yesterday Merve and I went to one of the most popular restaurants in the area, Jubin. We shared one starter, one nudle dish, two mains of meat and prawns and finally fried bananas for dessert and we payed 11euro a head :) I hope to go back soon to little china town!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Åh jag älskar Chinatown i London, önskar det fanns i Stockholm med men icke. Kul att du hinner med bloggen trots hårt jobb. Bra kämpat tjejen. Kram och trevlig helg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro Jubin <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...