12/01/2012

Piccola Ischia and a bad movie

A good evening with bad ingredients.

For tonight I was the one to decide to try out a pizzeria most Milanese people just loves. It is a chain called Piccola Ischia making traditional Napolitan pizzas. I dragged my boyfriend with me to the one closest to where I live (the one in Viale Abruzzi) and we ordered two pizzas. I don't want to say they didn't taste good, they were actually quite tasty but absolutely nothing special and they doesn't come close to be as good as the pizzas at for example Brickoven.
When walking out of the pizzeria I felt almost sick even if I finished just half of my pizza so I say no I won't go back, sorry.

To digest the pizza we went home to watch a movie, All about Steve with Bradley Cooper and Sandra Bullock. Two great actors in a crap, ridiculous but at least a bit entertaining movie.


However, even if both the pizza and the movie was crap my evening was great! :)

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jag gillar MoroccanOil produkterna jättemycket, speciellt oljan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tur att kvällen var trevlig ändå :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...