19/01/2012

Movie premiere of 'Benvenuti Al Nord'


Few weeks ago I saw the movie "Benvenuti al Sud", an Italian comedy movie talking about a man from Milan that has to move down to south Italy for work. It is funny as the differences of life between north and south of Italy are extremely big. I liked the movie, it felt genuine in some kind of way.

Also, for me moving from Stockholm to Milan felt more and less the same differences of life changes as the man in the film.

Yesterday I dragged my boyfriend to the film premiere of the second movie, Benvenuti al Nord. In this movie a man from the south is moving up to Milan. In this movie they want us to laugh at the Milaneese people's way of planning weeks ahead, that they arrive at exact time and that they eat strange things as sushi.... I laughed but I am not sure about what as for me it is normal to plan, to arrive on time and that sushi is a normal part of my weekly life. But the film was sweet anyway and I would highly recommened both Benvenuti al Sud and Benvenuti al Nord for all Italians and Italian lovers!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. de verkar sa skoj o mysiga se italienska filmerna inte som de knappa amerikanska hihii :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...