20/10/2011

I'm better but not good

Today I really thought I would be perfectly well again and I was planning to go to work. Then last night I started having stomach pains and I couldn't sleep and without sleeping I didn't get better.

So this morning I had to go back to my Doctor who just looked at me like with his confident big eyes saying "I told you that you would had to stay home much longer than just one day"... As I never been home sick here in Italy before I didn't really know how it works so on Tuesday when I went there I just told him I wanted to stay home from work one day and he couldn't understand why. He was right and this time he wanted to give me four days off from work but I told him that two would be more than sufficient. He did what I told him but his comment was "I can see that you're Swedish".

Many Italian people would do all they could to stay home fully paid as long as possible but I am not like them and I think most Swedish people aren't. In Sweden we grow up learning to be honest and never cheat. In Italy, specially in the south region, thety grow up learning that you can't be honest if you wanna get what you want...

So, other day in bed. So boring!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...