25/10/2011

An evening in Assago


This week I only have one day off from work, that was today. In the morning I went to the gym and then I spent almost all day at home cleaning, washing clothes, making lunch boxes and organizing things. Tonight I went to Assago to help my boyfriends to choose a mobile phone (obviously a blackberry!), then we had a quick pizza before heading to the cinema to see "Friends with benefits". I didn't have high expectations but it turned out to be the typical romantic comedy that I love. I think both Justin and Mila Kunis were excellent actors and I have a smile on my face throughout the whole film.


Good night.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Vad söt du är.

    Jag gillade också den filmen, den hade en poäng.

    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...