19/10/2011

Black swan the movie




BLACK SWAN is the story of the ballet dancer Nina Sayers (Natalie Portman), a quiet, shy and insecure girl obsessed with perfection. When she's picked to be the next big star in the new ballet performance Swan lake her life changes. Her director, Thomas (Vincent Cassel) is confident in her ability to play the white swan because of her shy personality, but wants to push her into discovering her more seductive and sexy side to portray the role of the black swan... 


The movie is all from Nina’s point of view and you follow her efforts to access her inner passion to become the best black swan every which becomes like a runway into madness. The movie is a emotionally, visually and intellectually thriller drama. A strange film. So cleaver that many times I lost the understanding of what was real and what wasn't. I like it but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would do. It is a must see anyway!




You guys must wonder why all these film review lately but I don't have that much else to do during while staying at home sick in bed than watching movies :) Now I'm off to bed as I hope that after a good sleep I will feel better tomorrow so I can go back to work. I am so tired of being at home alone...


xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...