08/10/2011

Film Premiere of L'amore fa male


As we had won tickets to the film premier of the new Italian cinema film L'amore fa male (meaning "Love hurts") yesterday my boyfriend and I went all the way to Rozzano for a Mc Donalds dinner and to the cinema. It was a romantic comedy about love, infidelity and hopes where you follow 3 couples and their problems.

After the movie I asked myself why is that Italy are producing so many movies about infidelity and I can't help to think that it might be because it's a more frequent phenomenon here in Italy than in other countries. At work I hear about cheating situations almost on a daily bases and don't think it's only the men, the girls are as bad as their men...

However, both me and Torri liked the movie!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...