22/10/2011

Sushi and cinema with Stefii

 Jada Cafe Sushi


Tonight Stefii picked me up from work and we went to Jada Cafe Sushi with is just behind the Royal castle close to my work. Stefii had a smart box offering a sushi aperitivo at this place. The sushi was good but absolutely not enough for me... I am used to ear around 40-50 pieces so 9 pieces sushi plus some nudles felt more like a snack for me and I wanted to go to Mc Donalds afterwards (but I didn't). I have to add that The staff working at Jada Cafe was rude and not service minded at all.

After the dinner we went to the big Odeon around the corner and saw the new Italian movie "Ex amici come prima". I thought it would be a romantic comedy about the possibility to keep friends with your ex partner. I was wrong. It was one of those idiotic and extremely ridiculous Italian comedies that only pure Italians and appreciate. The public laughed though out the whole film but I didn't.... The only time I really laughed the whole public was quiet, and I laughed even more... It was a joke about the Italian politicians keeping busy with other things than their job. It is true and the way they said it was fun but no one laughed.... I wonder why... ;)


Now at midnight on a Saturday night two tired girls are already of to bed.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...