14/10/2011

London, I love you and I will miss you!


When I was in London as a tourist the first two times I didn't like it at all. It was fun for the shopping and to see the world known sights but that's it. When I moved there I didn't start appreciating London until I had been there at least 3-4 months but then I fell in love and I lived happily for four years.

I didn't move from London because I didn't like it any more, I moved because I wanted a new experience and also because I had the dream to live in Italy. I have missed London few times and even more my friends I have there but I never had any thoughts of moving back.

This time when I came back to London I still felt like home and suddenly I started appreciating everything much more than even did when I lived there. The people are so polite and open minded. The shopping is fantastic. The bars, restaurants and pubs are so cosy. The only time I thought of the constant grey weather I had in these days was when I realised the photo didn't turn out as good as it had been if the sky would had been blue.... I had four amazing days and even if I still don't think I will move back to London I know that London is and will always be my second home, I will always fit it and I will always be able to create a good life for myself over there. Everyone can do that and that is why London is so fantastic!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So sad to hear your thoughts, but I envy for having the courage to live more now in different place to explore. Another journey and travel is set upon you. Good luck and enjoy your new life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and thanks google translate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...