15/10/2011

I got a new baby


I bought a new mobile phone in London. Finally my friends said as my other one didn't last more than 3-4 hours before it died which meant people who tried to get in touch with me most of the time couldn't as my phone was always dead.

I thought of follow the hysteric trend of the Iphone 4 or 4S but I actually think the price for it is far to high for a mobile phone so in the end I choose not to buy one. Instead Tobi and I sat down Thursday morning to search around the mobile market online to see if anything could attract me. I wanted one with fast browsing without touch screen and as my favourite mobile brand Nokia didn't have anything that I fancied I decided to buy a Blackberry.

So now I'm part of the famous blackberry community and I have a whole new world to discover.... Tonight my Blackberry Curve 9360 and I decided to spend Saturday night at home getting to know each other for a good future collaboration. I need to set up the Blackberry pin, free messaging, what's up, skype and all other things I need on the phone.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...