21/10/2011

Gastric Catarrh


When my cold finally have given up on me and I thought I would be feeling good my doctor finds something else on me... A caratth of the stomach. I thought I had pains in the lungs thanks of all the coughing but he calmly told me that it is not the lungs but the stomach.

Sigh. I have not been sick in one and half year since I moved to Italy and now I have to get everything at the same time.

Today I have my day off and I will stay home and try to rest as tomorrow and Sunday I will go back to work. And tonight my best friend Stefania is coming up to Milan from Rome to spend the weekend together so I hope that at least we will be able to hang out a bit and not just stay at home...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...