11/10/2011

London tomorrow

 ~London September 2008 ~

Today was one of those very quick days... The day passed and I feel I've done nothing at all.

In the morning I went to the gym for my favourite aerobics class. Then I had lunch at home while preparing my luggage for London and organizing my three evening I will be in London. Then I went to work, sold ok and got back home again. Had dinner with Louisa and then fixed the last part of the bag for tomorrow.

Tomorrow wake up at 06am and god knows why I'm still awake when it's already passed midnight. I'm flying with Lufthansa and will arrive in London just by lunch time. Can't wait to see all my lovely friends over there again, I've missed them so much...

I will be using my English number these days in London: 
+44 796 971 74 56

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Vad kul med London hur länge ska du vara bortrest? Blir det något bloggande därifrån?
    Trevlig resa!
    Kram från ett kallt Stockholm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...