29/10/2011

Friday girl night



Sometimes it is important just to sit down with a friend, think and talk together about life and love. This is what my sweet Steppy and I did yesterday night. We went to Flash pizza, a restaurant in central Milan witch is not very nice to see but it is famous for it's typical Italian food and quite good prices. Steppy had a truffle pizza and I had spaghetti with seafood. 

After the three hours dinner we went to the cinema to see the "new" horror movie that had premier yesterday: Insidious. This movie came out in America, Canada and Spain almost a year ago. In Sweden it came out this summer and here in Italy yesterday. Italy super behind as always! Anyway it as a good way to start the halloween weekend :) The movie was so and so, not very good actually but it manage to scare me which is something many horror movies doesn't. I slept with the light on tonight.... ;)


Now I'm off to the gym!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...