11/10/2011

London is so cosy!

Hot chocolat and cake time at Le Pain with Kristofer.



Down walking along the Themes river and up in central London




Mexican dinner at Burito's Hat with Tobii



Countdown to the Olympic games on Trafalgar Squere


Full moon and the impressive Big Ben


Tobii outside Westminster Abbey

Arrived at Heathrow at midday today... Wonderful feeling to get out of the plane and walk through the massive London airport. Got on the tiny little Piccadilly line on the underground and guess what, it was signal problems. I felt at home.

Got to Victoria station where I met up with Tobi and I was amazed of the big amount people stressing around me. I used to get the train from Waterloo station in rush hours every day but obviously I'm not used to it anymore.

Later on in the afternoon I walked my old jogging lane along the Themes to Embankment where I met up with Kristofer for a hot chocolate and some cakes at 'Le Pain'; one of my favourite coffee/brunch place when living here.

This evening I went for dinner at Benito's hat in Covent Garden and afterwards we walked through the tiny little dark streets back to Tobi's place. It was dark and quite cold but I must say that if there is one place to be in the autumn time it's London! It is overly full of cosy coffee places, romantic restaurants and charismatic pubs with warm lights. London definitely got it's charm, love it!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. danigorgeous11/10/2011, 23:26

    ma magni sempre nelle foto? torna presto marliiiii!!! buone vacanze tesoro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Låter ju toppenkul! Hoppas du hittar massa fint :) Fast du din fuskis bor ju redan i shopping paradise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE, YOU GOT THE EYE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...