10/10/2011

I've had a very calm weekend

Friday night I went to the film premier at the cinema in Rozzano. Saturday day I did home duties and then I worked some hours in the evening for the promotion Givenchy did at Rinascente for the new perfume. Saturday evening I hanged out with my boyfriend. Today Sunday I worked all day as always and as my friend got the flu my evening plans were cancelled and I just went home, had dinner with Luisa and then worked a bit on my little project. It's not very common my weekends are that calm, but I guess it's a mix or tiredness and disappointment that the cold autumn has arrived.



Now it's time to go to bed and read and tomorrow morning early I'm going to the gym for my favourite smiling tone aerobics.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Dessvärre kom kylan i torsdags så nu har nog sommarklänningarna fått göra sitt för i år... :/
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...