08/10/2011

The first autumn day

Already since two weeks the news has been talking about the chilly weather that would arrive from north Europe and they were right. Thursday evening I was out in a summer dress with just a little cardigan on the shoulders and yesterday evening when I went to the cinema in jeans and a sweater and I was freezing.

Right now we're having 22 degrees and sunshine but the air is cold and fresh. The summer lover in me is sad that the summer is ending but I also look forward to cozy evenings with candles and hot chocolate.

The spring in Italy started already in March and the summer arrived in May. The Autumn started yesterday and the winter will arrive in December more and less. I guess I can't complain of having 2 months of spring, 5 month of summer, 2 months of Autumn and 3 months of winter, we have all seasons with a longer summer and shorter winter but I know that already down in Rome they have a even shorter winter that would suit me even better.

Now I have just done a big washing of summer clothes and I will start doing the wardrobe stange, putting away the lovely summer clothes and take out the jumpers.

Me reading on the balcony this morning!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. vad smal du är men du har väldigt vackert ansikte. Kul att bo i vackra Italien föresten.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...