19/02/2012

This years first strawberries


Yesterday evening Torri joined me by car to go a big supermarket to get my weekly food shopping done. In there I found lovely looking Italian strawberries and I couldn't hesitate not to get them. Now I am eating them and maybe they were not as nice as they looked but we have to keep in mind they are coming for areas in south Italy that for at least a week have had more snow than the alps so I guess I couldn't expect more. Yam yam.


Now I gonna get ready for my Sunday pilates and tonight I am meeting the girls. Can't wait.

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Men hej! Vad roligt, en "italiensvensk" :) Jag bor utanför Genoa i Arenzano heter det! :) Bor du inne i Milano?

    Jag trivs bättre och bättre här, börjar verkligen trivas ordentligt :) Hur trivs du då? Varför bor du i Italien? :) Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...