28/02/2012

Lots of work and some pilates


I am a person that get stressed quite easily and with that I mean that unhealthy stress that gives pain your stomach, chest and head. My new job (it might not be that new any more?) get very stressful by the end of every month and last month I just felt like leaving everything on my desk, say good bye and walk out...

This month end I am more prepared, I know what I am supposed to do and I have tried to get ready for the financial balancing since Friday by getting everything in order and try to get as much as possible out of my way to be able to concentrate on the hard work when I get there. Tomorrow and Thursday will be the b.i.g days and I keep my fingers crossed things will go quite smooth.

Today time just flew by but when it was time to go home I actually felt I had done quite a lot which was a great feeling. After work I went to the gym for a pilates class which made me forget about all problems and just concentrate on the training. That's why I love pilates, the importance to focus on what you are doing makes you relax and work out in the most perfect combination.

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. vettu vad jag horde igar att pilates ar en av de basta traningsformerna for alla aldrar typ som yoga men sliter mindre pa lederna tankte pa dig da hhihii :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kul! Jag älskar pilates men tror yoga är bättre trots allt, mer styrka och kräver än mer koncentration. Jag går på pilates för att gymmets tider passar mig bäst men annars skulle jag välja yoga, helt klart! Men testa dem båda, finns väl på dance works?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...