18/02/2012

Fabbrica Pizzeria with Merve



 Took a pizza with mixed grilled vegetables, very very nice!

Tick! Now I have tried one more of the restaurants that I had on my long list of places I wanna visit here in Milan.

Fabbrica Pizzeria down the river Navigli was overly full this Friday evening and we had done well booking before arriving otherwise we wouldn't had got a place... We enjoyed pizzas, shared a bottle of sparking Italian wine and stayed there for three hours just talking and having fun. We were thinking to go dancing but in the end we decided to move that plan to another weekend and at 1 am I sent my last good night message to Zarah, turned off the lights and immediately felt a sleep pleased with my Friday.

Now I need to get ready to go to shopping in Switzerland, can't wait!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...