19/02/2012

A quick trip to Switzerland



I am a girl and I love shopping so no doubt I love to go to the massive outlets around Italy and Switzerland. The one I like most is Fox Town in Mendrisio and the reason I like it so much is because they got the most amazing Ralph Lauren store (one of my favourite brands) with great prices. The rest of the outlet is nice to walk around but we normally don't find that much other things. However, yesterday Torri and I spent the whole day walking around foxtown.

On the way back we stopped by in Bicocca Village for a wild west dinner before heading home to see the San Remo festival final.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. wow va coolt att kunna dra till shweiz bara sa dar... jag aaaalskar ralph lauren med men kostar ju for mkt snyftis
    kramis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...