22/02/2012

Shaping up

Me in Monte Rosso - Cinque Terre September 2011

Mondays is my gym day but this Monday I first was hold longer as work due to a meeting and then I went straight home in bed thanks to a terrible headache. So yesterday I had to make it up for the missed Monday workout so I went to the gym after work, did my hour of pilates and went on with one hour of 'body sculpty'. I went home terrible tired in my body but with such a great feeling. I had dinner with Luisa and then watched "The black swan" on SKY.

Too bad I this morning woke up with my body aching and I realised that I absolutely did not do enough of stretching after the hard body sculpty class. My mission is to get much more flexible and toned up, yesterday I might have taken one step ahead on the toning up side but one step back on the flexibility side...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Vilken fin bild. Nu är man allt bra trött på kylan och vill ha sommar. Jag kanske ska till Italien och lära mig Italienska i Juli. Vackraste språket på jorden enligt mig:)
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack!! alskar nar ja har traningsvark, strechar mkt sa det kanns som jag tranat ordentligt da haha..xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...