12/02/2012

Back at La Rinascente for a lunch




Today I went back to my old work place Rinascente to visit my sweet ex colleagues. I so much remember all the Sundays I did in there, all the tired moments but also the joy and fun we had together. 

Today when I got there they all were standing in their winter jackets and snow shoes inside trying to sell the cosmetics. I must say it is a big shame that a massive and so chick department store like Rinascente is not able to keep the place warm for its employees. I felt so sorry for them. Hopefully this will be the last cold week here in Milan...

However I went to La Rina and had lunch with Danii, Ilaria and Silvia in the employee restaurant just like the old times. So much fun to be there with them all again :)



Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Det låter ju helt galet att behöva jobba med ytterkläderna på sig inomhus! Vet inte hur de gör på varuhusen i Sverige men inte står de i dunjackor iaf och vi har nog rätt mycket kallare än er!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. danigorgeous17/02/2012, 12:56

    maryyyyy torna domenica prossima pleaseee!!! e stato bello vederti amore!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...