08/02/2012

Gamla Stans morden


"Gamla Stans morden" (The murders in the Old Town) is the fourth thriller in Lars Bill Lundholm series of murders in various inner-city neighborhoods in the Swedish capital. It started with Östermalm morden and then came Södermalm morden, Kungsholms morden and most recently, therefore the Gamla Stans morden. I just loved the first three books, they have all been thrilling and I also love the way the author depicts my home town Stockholm.

"Gamla Stans morden" was good too and I read it with joy but I don't think it was as good as the other ones. However absolutely worth reading.

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Hej hur mår du? Gillar din stil starkt tycker den utstrålar något speciellt så snäll och känslosam på något sätt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag tyckte den var bra!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...