14/02/2012

Whitney Houston

Yesterday evening before going to bed Diana and I watched the movie The Bodyguard with Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner. I haven't seen it in few years and got amazed how good I actually still think it is. After a movie a sadness came across me, why did she have to end in that terrible way? Whitney had a magnificent voice and was so beautiful. How sad her gifts could not bring her the same happiness they brought us.


This is absolutely one of the most romantic songs every made and I am pleased to share it today on the Valentine's day. Later on I will share a really romantic Italian one too...

Whitney Houston was one of the greatest singer I've ever heard and she will be truly missed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...