16/02/2012

Flowering class and San Remo festival

Me in Stockholm Dec 2010

Yesterday I tried a new class at the gym, a class they call "flowering" which is a mix of Yoga and Pilates. I would say it was a Yoga class with extra stretching, in other words a class perfect for me. One of my biggest missions  in the gym is to get more and more flexible so lots stretching is a must. Unfortunately Wednesday is not a good gym for me as I am normally going out on Wednesdays but in rare cases I will for sure go back to the flowering class.

Yesterday after the gym I was supposed to work from home, to prepare for a meeting today but in the end I did not lift a finger. Me and my flatmate sang down in the sofa and watched the San Remo festival until it was time to go to bed. It was ok but I must say I thought it would be much better....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...