19/02/2012

Absolut Sunday



Danii
With Danii's new sun glasses on... :)
Ilaria

Silvia and Ilaria
Me, Simone and Silvia

Today after my pilates class I went to Rinascente to pick up Danii. I happily walked around the ground floor to talk to my old colleagues, so much fun to see so many of them again. Afterwards Danii and I went for aperitivo at Victoria Cafe and later on Silvia, Ilaria and Simone came to pick us up and we all went to Straff for drinks. As I am working early tomorrow morning I couldn't stay out late but it was nice anyway.

Now I am immediately off to bed. Good night.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Häftigt att bo i Milano, verkar helt underbart. Fin blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you r very pretty, beautiful skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Maria!
    Fab blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja det var väldigt häftigt...trots att vi som sagt inte såg så mycket hihi. Vi börjar få lite mildare nu, det har varit helt sjukt kallt i ett par veckor, så nu inväntar jag våår :) Hur är vädret i Milan? :)
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics and great post Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...