14/02/2012

Happy Valentines Day

Me and Stephanie Oct 2011

Today, the 14th February most of the work celebrate Valentines day. Some people celebrate it like Christmas with presents and big plans while others just refuses to admit it is Valentines day.

I think Valentines day is a day that should be spent with anyone we love... Could be with your family, a good friend or just anyone special. It doesn't have to be with your partner and that's why I don't understand all these girls that goes in crises because they are singles on Valentines day.

I am in Italy alone without my family and best friends... My sweetest friends Stefania, Stephanie and Una have all moved away from Milan in the last months so I am more than happy to spend the evening with Torri. But it doesn't have to be that way. Last year I had the most amazing evening with Stephanie for example and the year before I passed the day with my loves ones, Erika and Anna, in Stockholm.

I think Valentines day is a special day where we should take the opportunity to send a thought to the ones we love. I am totally against all the commercial stuff around it but I push for spreading our love around us.


 I wish you all a very good Valentines day! Now it's time to work!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. grattis pa alla hjartans bruden have a good one some de sager har i london town hihihiii :o) jag ska till din favvo makiyaki som du alltid skrev om under dina london dagar tanker pa dig da hihihi :o) kramiiiis

    ReplyDelete
  2. fina tjejer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...