11/02/2012

Quick days...

Yesterday night at Noon Bar

This week has just rushed away... It has been mostly work but also some training and friends on the spare time. Monday I went for the Jazz with Diana (I wrote about it) and now I have also decided I will go on with the training for at least a month to see if I can manage to get any better... Tuesday I did not feel very well and I left work earlier and went home to sleep a bit. In the evening I went for one hour pilates and stayed in bed reading until it was time for sleeping. Wednesday I worked until late and then went home to watch a movie with Torri and Luisa. Thursday I went for my favourite Step tone class at the gym and afterwards I went straight out for sushi with Luisa and 5 other girls. Yesterday, Friday I went out for drinks with Veronica at Noon bar after work. I thought of going dancing afterwards but the freezing cold weather made me go home and get to bed early. Today, Saturday, after sleeping 11 hours I got up at 11 am and since I have been preparing work stuff for next week. Now I am off to the gym and then go to the supermarket as I have the fridge empty... Tonight I might go to the cinema but I am not sure yet...

Now at least I have updated the blog. I get stressed when I feel I have not done it in a while but now I can relax :)

Xoxo
TIM: la tua mail in mobilità con il BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Marliina sei bellissima come al solito!

    Ma dacci l'indirizzo del negozio a soho! Grazie.

    www.myurbanclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Din närvaro får solen att lysa även en sådan här mulen dag. Säg till om du är besvärad av mina besök. Lars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...