25/02/2012

Carnival party

Dinner with Danii





 Drinks at Victoria Cafe


 Party at Le Banque








This week has been a whole week celebrating the carnival, schools has been closed and many people have gone away for long weekends. Around whole Italy there are several celebrations since a week and obviously nightclubs have taken the opportunity to organize masquerade parties. I haven't been much of a night club person lately but when my friends organized a little girls night out I couldn't resist not to come along so with the bunny ears on I joined to le Banque yesterday night. Had a awesome time!

Today we have such amazing spring weather so now I have to get ready to go out in the sunshine.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jättefina bilder!
    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad fin du var i page!! fargen kanske inte var nagon hit, men frisyren var jattefin pa dig! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...