13/02/2011

Saturday 12th Feb

A whole day without blogging... that's bad :)

I worked all day, we're going on with the promotion and it means lot of work. Today I had a really good day at work, I sold a lot and I was satisfied when I left.

Went out straight after work to have dinner/aperitivo with Stefii, Alessandro, Stefano and Ivan at Iguana. Later on we poped by Swami to say hi to Norma before everyone together went to Bobino where also Merve joined the gang. Not really the best night we've had at Bobino but it was nice. Just before leaving Mario, Domenico and a Swedish guy came and I actually felt really bad that we had to leave as I know we would have had lots of fun if we would had stayed....






Now I'm off to sleep! Tomorrow is a new day, another day at work.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...