01/02/2011

One of those days


I woke up early even if I got to bed very late yesterday, couldn't go back to sleep. Stayed in bed for a while thinking about life but realized it was not a good day to think, I had woken up on the wrong side and everything felt to be negative. Oh no, it's one of those days!

I got up and made myself a big and nice breakfast, took my book and disappeared into another reality for a while. Nice. I'm actually reading a really good book at the moment - something positive?

Now I just had a long shower and will soon put on my sunglasses and go for a walk. It's sunny but cold outside. Love the sun but hate the cold. Ihh.

I can add that today was supposed to be my day off but my manager changed it the last second and I have to go to work only for three hours. You see, today is not a good day!

Poff!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. you're a very good writer! Think positive hun, we all got those kinds of days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cazzo Mary... fuori c'e' il sole e ci sono almeno 8 gradi... Basta lamentarti... ti riscaldo io tesorino...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senti, io altri anni senza di te non ci sto, mettitelo in testa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...