06/02/2011

Dead woman walking

Just got home and I now I really feel the lack of sleep...


Had a good Sunday evening anyway. Saw the most amazing football game of the year so far between Inter - Roma with Sabino (Milanista) and his flatmate (Juventino). I'm really glad I didn't saw it with one of my million Interisti friends as Roma lost but the game was extremely good anyway. Two high class teams for sure!

My manager called in the middle of the game to ask if I could work all day tomorrow, not just 4 hours in the evening that I was supposed to. Even if I have lots of things I wanted to do at home tomorrow I said yes so no sleep in tomorrow morning either, so now I'm off to bed!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh I see, this guy keeps popping up on the blog lately. Interesting! More info please. Mohahah.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...