20/02/2011

Lancome spring collection 2011

I know I should only publish make up from my own brand on my blog but I'm so in love with Lancome's new spring collection. The blush is gorgeous and so are the eye shadows and lip glosses too!

Butterflies blush

Magnetique eye shaddows

Colour fever lip gloss
Am I gonna be able to resist from buying them is my question? I'm overly full of make up and for sure I don't need anything else, but that haven't stopped many women from shopping before, right? ;)

Now I'm off to work for my lovely Givenchy! Have a great day!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable make up but Im more interested in what u did saturday night. Ur obviously hiding something as u didnt wrote anything. fucking annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grymt fin blogg ! :)
    Ska följa dig :)

    Vill du följa mig? Men kolla i alla fall in på min blogg ! :) (svara på min blogg)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...