12/02/2011

Friday night at home

(So strange to see myself without make up on a foto.... Haha)

Little bit change of plans for tonight.... Stefii came over for dinner and then we were supposed to decide where to go dancing tonight. We choose between going to Jazz Cafe with Norma and friends, to a private birthday party with Stephanie with friends, to Shocking with some new friends of ours, to Tropicana with Silvia, Ilaria and the others or to go to the fantastic 80's party at Divina. Too much choised I guess because we ate slowly discussing the options, then we started to surf around the web for hours looking at handbags and listened to nice music... So in the end we ended up make everyone disappointed, some even angry, and we stayed in my place all night - Stefii just left now.

I think it's the first Friday night I spend at home since I moved here, or at least in a very long time.

Good night sweeties!
Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...