02/02/2011

Givenchy Makeup Collection for Spring 2011



This is the new spring make up collection from Givenchy which is released today here in Italy. I tried it all yesterday and I these are my thoughts;

  • Photo Perfexion Light Evanescent Fluid Foundation SPF 10: It's a very light foundation with sun protection and it has a built in foam applicator Great for the summer.
  • Blush Gelee – Jelly blush: Also with a built in sponge applicator and a high water content that gives a cooling sensation. I love it and I want it!
  • Le Primes Yeux Quator – in orange, green and brown tones: Nice but not as nice as the other eye shadows Givenchy has.
  • Magil Khol in Coffee: I love Givenchy's eye pencils and this dark brown colour is very nice.
  • Tangerine Lipgloss – glittery texture: Don't like the colour, sorry.
  • Lipstick will be available in 2 shades: vivid orange and an orangey nude: Don't like these colours either. They are just not for me!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Very beautiful photo's and high quality & Good Collection of Makeup. very nice post of makeup i like this .. Fashion Show are amazing thanks for most info sharing ..


    Romantic Dinner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...