22/02/2011

Is it Christmas eve morning?

Today my manager called me at 9.30am and I was still in bed but she got me jump up from bed!

She called to say I quickly had to choose 10 products from Givenchy, Kenzo and Kenzo Ki and send her my order asap. The LVMH group have decided to give us 10 products of our choise (it had to be a mix of creams, make up and perfumes) in order to get more familiar with the cosmetic lines.

I can admit I already have all creams, perfumes and make up I need but I can't wait to get the luxury products from Kenzo Ki and I also ordered two very good and expensive skincare products for my mum. I'm so exited and I can't wait for the products to arrive!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh vilken lyx jag vill oxa haaaa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the kind of girl that in the end of the road always gonna get what she wants. The right clothes, the fanciest handbags, the most exclusive cosmetics, the perfect body and with that on your back you can widly choose your ideal man. It is a bit superficial but a girls dream I guess?
    Very nice and personal blog. You are living a cool life.
    Check out my blog too.
    Hej hej

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the kind of girl that in the end of the road always will get what she wants. The trendiest clothes, the right handbags, the most exclusive cosmetics, the perfect body shape and with all that on your back you can choose widely your ideal man. A bit superficial life but a girls dream I guess.

    Very nice and personal blog. You are living a cool life. Check out my blog about my life in New York too.

    Hej hej.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...