14/02/2011

Happy Valentine's day!

Valentine's day in the romantic Italy...

I'm working in high heels and short skirt promoting the new pink fragrance from Givenchy, until 9pm tonight.

Three friends have passed my work to leave little valentine's gifts. Two small boxes of chocolate and a heart key ring with a symbol of..... Inter inside. I don't like chocolate and can't stand Inter. Haha.

After lots of consideration I've now choosen my Valentine's date for tonight.... Stephanie you're the one! :)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Obvious that you had to choose to go out with a girl friend tonight... could had beed a bit difficult to choose between all your guys otherwise. Mohahahahahahaha. Happy valentine's babe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...