18/02/2011

Daisy Eau So Fresh

I'm a big fan of the Marc Jacobs fragrances so I was one of the first to try out the new Daisy Eau so fresh that came out the other week. I got some samples to try at home and I've been using it for a week now.

Daisy Eau So Fresh was developed by perfumer Alberto Morillas, and is geared towards a younger audience than the original Daisy. The notes include ruby red grapefruit, raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, wild rose, apple blossom, lychee, jasmine, musk, plum and cedar.

I love the fragrance, very nice and fresh but the tiny little problem is that it's such a light eau de perfume that it disappears after just an hour.... But once again, a gold price to Marc Jacobs for their fantastic perfume bottles!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. uuuuhhhheee... ma ti sei fidanzata?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. sisisi sta col snob di monza e nn ha tempo per nessun'altro........ Bastarda ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...