17/09/2010

The British X-Factor is on!

It's not secret that I'm a massive British X Factor fan. I just love it. It was Annah that got me into it four years ago - my first year in London - the year when Leona Lewis won, and since I've been addicted.

Now I don't live in UK anymore and I'm quite sure the Italian X Factor won't even be close as good as the British one, so I have to follow the real X Factor online. But, ITV has blocked the show if you're streaming outside UK. Big problem. But I remember being able to see the full show on youtube when I was in New York so I guess I will have to do the same here in Italy.

So far's favourite is Cher Lloyd! :) Click here to see her audition! The Italian guy Nicolo Festa was not that bad either.... Just love his accent and his attitude!

Just found this clip online - "The Worst Ever X-Factor Fail" - couldn't help laughing.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hihihi holl pa att skratta ihjal mig. kanske oxa ska borja titta pa xfactor da jag som bor har lixom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. che cazzata ;-)
    Armani stasera!? Siamo nel prive'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...