20/09/2010

Worst perfume in history


Perfumes is something really personal. All people have different tastes and then the perfumes smells different on our skins.

I normally like the more fresh fragrances both for men and women but I'm not fussy and can sometimes use also the sweeter or the stronger ones.

Today I went to some colleagues to try the new Thierry Mugler perfume - Womanity. I like the bottle and I've heard people talking about it so I let the girl spray it all over my arm... I smelled it and I felt sick. Immidiate headache and I almost felt like puking. I'm not joking. I had to rush home to have a shower to get rid of the smell. I don't like the old Thierry Mungler - Angle - perfume either as it's far to sweet for me but I can understand that some people like it. But the Womanity was something so terrible that I can't understand how they can sell it. I honestly feel sorry for the girl promoting that perfume, I would had to quit the same day as the release as I never in my life would resist to smell that all day long.

Common people, go to the closest department store or perfume shop and try it. I wanna know what you think!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...