14/09/2010

A whole day off from work - Yeeeeaaay!!


Isn't it amazing, today I have a whole day off from work. It's been a while since last time so it feels wierd. But I don't really have a nice and relaxing day in front of me as I have million things to do.

Day planning:

09.42 - Matteo rushes into my room. I gave him my keys last week and today, without any warning, he came by to leave his things... and to wake me up.

Now - Breakfast, shower and dressing

13.00 - Lunch with Luca!

Afternoon:
- Go to the supermarket and buy lots of food - got nothing at home.
- Do a hair mask
- Do a face mask
- Answer e-mails, I'm few weeks behind
- Plan my mum's Milano visit
- Orginize for my flat in Stockholm
- Call my manager and ask for a week of from work in end October.
- Buy ticket for Stockholm and London!!!!
- Call TIM as they keep steal money from me.
- Go on writing on my Italian CV
- Wash some clothes - both in mascine and by hand.
- Clean one of my wardrobes
- See the new Gossip girl episode - can't wait!

Do you think I can manage to do all these things in 4-5 hours after my lunch. I don't. Sigh.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...